Protection of your privacy is a priority at the Armstrong House at St. Andrews. The information you provide is held in strict confidence and not provided to third parties without your expressed approval.
This document applies to the use of the domain ArmstrongHouseStAndrews.com and the forwarding domain, MonarchsHouse.com
This document was last updated on 10/13/2022. We may modify this document at any time, and you consent to such modifications. You represent to us that you are over the age of 18. By using this website, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of your information in the manner discussed below.
- Information we collect. Your use of this website allows us to collect certain information about you. This information may include certain personal information provided in on the form on the website.
- Information we keep. We may retain information about you that you provide via and your use of our website form in our system. Information collected includes Full Name, Email address, Arrival and Departure Dates. Number of Adults, Children that will be staying and Comments you provide.
- Information we put on your computer. We may place cookies, or similar code, on your computer. Cookies are small files placed on computers for reference purposes. Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits.
- What we do with your information. We will use your information to contact you about availability for lodging. We do not provide your information to third parties. We may use your information in various analytics to improve our website, our products, and our services. If you post comments, or information about yourself, to bulletin boards or forums, or respond to blog entries, you understand that your comments may be viewable by other site visitors or be available to the public.
- Links to Other Websites. This website may contain links to other sites that are owned by third parties. When you leave our site, you agree to the policies and conditions of use of the new site. You understand that our policies and conditions of use do not apply to the new site.
- Changing your information. If your information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may contact us at the address below. You may make corrections, updates, or information deletion requests at the address below. Please note that certain services may no longer be available to you if you request the deletion of your information.
Contact us at:
UK House +44 (0)1334 477218
US Booking (612) 554-9468