Skip to content
Armstrong House Policies
- Details of the accommodation, the services, meals and beverages were provided as part of your booking. Additional copies are available from the House Manager.
- We accept no responsibility for any activities that you arrange with third party suppliers.
- Your booking is subject to the previously provided Booking Conditions, which are deemed incorporated into any contract between us. Additional copies are available from the House Manager.
- The Management is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Guest’s belongings or to any other property of the Guest for any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to loss or theft.
- The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the Management, its other guests, invitees, visitors, agents and servants for all loss, financial or otherwise, resulting from the Guest bringing onto the property any article of a combustible or hazardous nature, or as a result of the Guest’s own negligence.
- The Guest will be responsible for any loss or damage to property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- It is agreed that Guests will conduct themselves in a respectful manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premises. Management reserves the right to request any Guest to vacate the premises forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the Guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
- Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right in favour of any Guest and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the premises.
- We do recommend a 10% gratuity upon departure for the staff.